Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Fits inside new tapered 5-gal. pail
- Speeds up loading of bulk-loading guns
- Includes adapter for Albion bulk gun
- Follow Plate reduces the mess of bulk loading caulk from pails.
- Keeps gun barrel clean and prevents air from entering gun barrel during loading.
- Steel plates sandwich a neoprene gasket that scrapes the inside of a 5-gallon pail clean to reduce waste and keep air and job site debris out of bulk caulk.
- Threaded cap with gasket in center of pail holds gun securely.
- For use with tapered or straight-sided metal or plastic pails with maximum ID of 11-3/8" and minimum ID of 9-7/8".
- Also fits pails with 3-gallon units of Sikaflex®-2c and MasterSeal® NP 2™
- Fits 2" diameter Albion Professional Line threaded barrel bulk guns (models DL-45-xx, DL-59-xx, etc.) And fits B-Line Bulk Guns (models B12Bxx, B26Bxx, etc.).
Click here to view a video of this accessory tool in action.
- 31-13: 2" Leather Gasket for inside cap
- 31-19: 2" Neoprene Rubber Gasket for inside cap (use with water-based products)
- 486-H02: 11-3/8" Neoprene Gasket
- 486-H06: 11-3/8" Viton Rubber Gasket (use with solvent based products)
Note: This model does not work with:
- B-Line Sausage Guns (models B12Sxx, B18Sxx, B26Sxx, etc.) - no plate available
- 2" diameter Albion Professional Line Clip-Cap barrel bulk guns (models DL-45C-xx, DL-59C-xx, etc.) - Use model 504-G08