Harmony™ Aluminum Railing - Post - 3" x 3"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Post kit includes the following:
- Assembled post and base plate
- Post cap
- Post base plate vinyl skirt
- NOTE - Post-to-deck mount screws/anchors sold separately
Call to order Harmony Aluminum Railing - Not currently available for online purchase
This aluminum picket railing system is strong enough for commercial applications, yet elegant enough for any residential application.
Span up to 8’
Prefabricated panels for fast & efficient installation
Durable aluminum construction with a textured powder coat finish
Limited 20-year warranty
Engineered & Approved to ICC-ES AC273 commercial and residential building codes
7 easy steps
1. Choose your color:
ATTENTION: Call to order Mahogany and Oak top rail colors - not available for online purchase - 1-800-426-1002
2. Choose your top rail profile:
3. Plan your layout
4. Determine your panel lengths and quantities needed:
Find the picket deck and stair panels here
5. Choose your post heights, color, and quantities:
6. Determine if you'd like additional components:
ADA handrail kits
Lighting and accessories
7. Write down your list of needed materials (or add each item to the online cart as you shop - you won't be able to complete the order but you can use the cart as your materials list), including lengths, heights, colors, top rail profile, extras, etc. then:
Call to order - 1-800-426-1002
Not currently available for online purchase
- Actual picket panel sizes: 6' Panels = 69.43"; 8' Panels = 91.31".
- 3" posts are required to reach 6' & 8' lengths.
- MAXIMUM POST SPANS ON STAIR RAILING APPLICATIONS IS 70" ON CENTER.
- Stair railing panels are shipped at a 37° angle. Panels are adjustable and will accommodate 30-40° stair angles.
- CAUTION: Over adjusting stair panels will cause loose and rattling pickets.
- 45° deck angles require 22.5°clips applied to each side of the post. The 22.5° clip kit is sold SEPARATELY.
- Using 2 Posts at top of stairs is recommended if compound angle cut is required.
For additional information, click the product guide below: