Outlast® NBS 30™ - Pest Repellent - 1 Pint
1 Pint treats 5 gallons.
Outlast® NBS 30™ is a 100% all-natural additive designed for use in exterior coatings. It will deter and inhibit insects from burrowing through or crawling on exterior coatings and is appropriate for use in residential applications like log homes and decks as well as dairy facilities, drive-in restaurants, golf courses, parks, playgrounds, poultry houses, recreational areas, schools, landscape areas, zoos, etc. NBS 30 Additive is effective in controlling crawling and nesting activity on painted or stained surfaces to which it has been added.
NBS 30 Additive is soluble or dispersible in commercial oil and water-based exterior paints and stains and it is also dispersible in plain water for a gentle, botanical approach to nuisance insect control. NBS 30 is NOT an insect killer and is not intended for control of termites or other wood ingesting insects.
US Patent #7,514,102 B1 and other patents pending
- All-natural ingredients 100% derived from EPA exempt plant oils.
- Mixes easily with both oil and water-based paints and stains AND Mixes with water! Add one pint to 5-gallons of water. Seal tightly when not in use.
- Available in doses suitable for five gallons and one gallon of paint or stain for "time-release” insect repellence.
- Repels nuisance, nesting insects and discourages carpenter ants and carpenter bees from drilling.
- Reduces ladybug infestations.
- Safe for pets and people.
- Will not harm plants.
- Extremely low toxicity
"We used this in conjunction with Q8 Log Oil on our log home and it definitely works. It doesn't contain toxic chemicals or insecticides but uses natural ingredients to discourage carpenter bees and ants from wanting to drill... It's awesome stuff and I haven't seen anything else that works as good as this does."
– Log Home Magazine