11" Heavy Duty Log & Timber Screws - LogHog
The FastenMaster LogHog is an extra heavy-duty log home fastener, engineered for specific log home construction applications. The LogHog, with its oversized head, thicker diameter and additional thread, offers increased draw down and holding power. The LogHog fastener is corrosion resistant guaranteed and ACQ Approved.
The FastenMaster LogHog is ideal for:
- Applications which require additional pull down power.
- Warped and twisted logs.
- Oversized logs.
- Extremely wet or soft logs.
- Specific profiles
FastenMaster LogHog Product Features
- Oversized washer head and increased thread combine for dramatically increased pull down for warped and twisted logs.
- Installs much faster and easier than lags & spikes saves time and fatigue dramatically lowers installed cost
- Requires no predrilling eliminates on-site predrilling eliminates manufacturing drill stations
- Countersinks into log allows log to settle naturally
- Removable and reusable
- Eliminates jarring and damage caused by a sledge hammer
- Corrosion resistance guaranteed. ACQ Approved.
FastenMaster LogHog Product Benefits
- No predrilling
- Self countersinking headstyle
- Increased draw down power for warped logs
- Increased holding power
- Removable: Just put the drill in reverse and back it out.
- Corrosion resistant
- No sledge hammer damage
- Greatly reduced labor time
- 100% American Made
FastenMaster LogHog Installation Instructions
- Use a 1/2", high torque, low RPM drill.
- Install LogHog perpendicular to the log.
- Countersink the LogHog a minimum of 1/4".
FastenMaster LogHog Physical Data
- Available lengths: 10" & 12"
- Head Style: 5/16
- Thread Diameter: 0.32
- Shank Diameter: 0.229
Use a 1/2", high torque, low RPM drill. Install OlyLog perpendicular to the log. Countersink a minimum of 1/4".