Log Jam - Chinking - 29 oz. Tubes - Case of 10
Since its introduction in 1985, Log Jam chinking has been the recognized industry standard in elasticity, adhesion and durability. Also, Log Jam is still the only chinking to hold a UL fire resistance rating. Log Jam stretches and compresses as logs shrink and swell—up to 100% of the original joint size (+/- 50%). Yet it maintains the traditional look of mortar, without “stretching out,” so it still looks good after years of log movement. Better yet, Log Jam sticks! When other chinking products pull away from logs, leaving your home vulnerable to weather, air infiltration and insects.
- Stretches up to 250% of original joint size without tearing – moves with your logs when they move
- Textured to simulate old-time mortar
- Easy to tool and cleans up with water
- Superior early water resistance
- Won’t melt Styrofoam® bead board – no more bumpy, unsightly chink lines
- Trusted go-to log cabin chinking – used on thousands of homes worldwide since 1985
- Freeze-thaw stable: OK to leave in your truck overnight
***Please note- Colors may appear differently on your screen than they would in-person. We recommend ordering a Log Jam sample card prior to making your purchase if you are unsure about the color. Call or email us to order that card.
Made with pride in the USA