Log & Timber Post Supports
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Call to order. 1-800-426-1002
- Elevate your round log post or square timbers to prolong the life of the post.
- These supports will keep your log post and square timbers high and dry.
- For even more protection: stain the bottom of the post and use Cobra Rods.
Post or Column size
|4x4||3 1/4||3 1/4||1||5195 Lbs||$3.95|
|5x5||4 1/8||4 1/8||1||5865 Lbs||$6.90|
|6x6||5 5/16||5 5/16||1||7745 Lbs||$8.15|
|8x8||7 1/4||7 1/4||1 1/4||8315 Lbs||$12.30|
- Drill a 3/4" diameter hole, 10" into the center of the post.
- Clean out dust. Fill hole halfway with Epoxy adhesive.
- Insert all-thread rod and allow epoxy to set and cure.
- Secure base to post using four 10d nails.
- Drill a 3/4" diameter hole per anchor.
- Clean out dust. Fill hole halfway with epoxy adhesive. Insert post subassembly into hole and allow the epoxy to set and cure.
- Post bases do not provide adequate resistance to prevent members from rotating about the base and therefore are not recommended for non-top supported installations (such as fences or unbraced carports).