Outlast® Q8 Log Oil®- Exterior - 5 Gallons
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Coverage: 125-200 sq. ft. per 1 gallon (depending on the porosity of the wood). 625-1000 sq. ft. per 5-gal. jug.
Outlast Q8 Log Oil® by CTA is an EPA-registered wood preservative specifically designed to control decay-causing organisms (and mold, termites, powder post beetles) in log homes – even pressure-treated. It provides unsurpassed water repellency and sheer trans-oxide color with one coat coverage. Outlast Q8 Log Oil® is a totally non-film forming exterior treatment that will never crack or peel. Unlike traditional surface coatings, Q8 penetrates deep into the log to provide guarantees protection and guaranteed no peeling or cracking.
- Rot control
- Stops decay fungi and mold
- Toxic to termites and powder post beetles
- Superior water repellency
- Beautiful translucent colors
- EPA registered Wood Preservative
- Controls cracking and splitting
- Meets all Federal, State and Local VOC restrictions
- Pre-tinted colors may be used on decks!
- Available in quarts for End-Cut treatment which validates the warranty on Wolmanized, Thompsonized and Outdoor wood products.
-Siding and non-contact applications are tintable with oil dispersible pigments and many universal type pigments - call for instructions or consult your dealer
"...Q8 Log Oil is an excellent product. The protection it provides to our log homes has no match, along with an incredibly easy application. We at Authentic Log Homes of Vermont recommend this product to all our customers. Thank you CTA for making an exceptional product."
– Tyler Darling, Authentic Log Homes of Vermont